BillyOh Pathfinder 'Nook' Log Cabin
This wonderfully crafted log cabin further demonstrates Garden Buildings Direct's growing standing as a leading manufacturer of log cabins. The BillyOh Pathfinder Nook Log Cabin is a compact yet stylish building for those whom would like to indulge in a bit of luxury within the confines of their garden and have limited space.
Not detracting away from the building itself, this log cabin provides ample interior space and the well crafted features such as the window which filter light into the interior adding a heightened sense of space. The overhanging roof gives you the option of sitting outside yet in the shade.
Underpinning this unique log cabin concept is second to none craftmanship highlighted by the use of interlocking construction maximising the structural integrity of this 19mm cladded garden building.
Complete wood pack to assemble all walls, roof and floor
Partially assembled doors and windows
Fixtures and Fittings
Styrene Window Glazing
Please Note: It is always advisable to contact your local Planning Authority to ascertain whether or not planning permission may be required for your garden building.
Why buy the BillyOh Pathfinder Nook Log Cabin?
- The eye catching traditional Alpine roof style
- Attractive yet minimalistic design adding quality to any garden
- The design incorporates an overhang of 693mm and includes an integral Verandah of 900mm
- Versatility to easily perform as a cosy summerhouse retreat or quality storage unit
- The BillyOh Pathfinder Nook is constructed/designed using cutting edge technology
- Pre-assembled T&G Roof, Floor and Verandah Floor for ease of assembly
- The Nook can be assembled with the front door and window in the configuration shown or reversed.
- Comprehensive Stage by Stage instructions with Building Specific Technical details
- Price Includes;
- 19mm Solid Timber construction with 44mm x 27mm Framing
- 11mm Pre-Assembled T&G Floor
- 11mm Pre-Assembled T&G Roof
- Overall Foot Print of 7.54msq
- Internal Area of 4.22msq
- Half Styrene Glazed Single Door with Georgian Bar
- A Styrene Glazed bottom opening Window with Georgian Bar
- Included Roof felt covering
- Optional Wood Preservers are available in Summer Tan and Dark Stain
- Please Read Customer Reviews below
Floors and Roof
The main floor, veranda floor and both roof panels of this building are all made from Tongue and Groove boards. This style of cladding locks together for simple assembly and additional strength.
The 19mm interlocking timbers coupled with substantial framing ensure that the building is both stable and rigid. All parts of this cabin are constructed using modern wood working equipment.
This cabin utilises a fully crafted half styrene glazed single door, hung using traditionally styled hinges. The half wooden panel and locking system ensure that this building can be securely locked.
The top opening window, helps provide the internals with plenty of natural light. Georgian bars mixed with traditionally styled hinges ensure a classic traditional design aesthetic is maintained.
The integrated verandah provides the ideal entrance to the building, providing ample space for the addition of potted plants and foliage to enhance and add colour.
Each of our BillyOh log cabins are supplied with an interlocking tongue and groove floor which is supported with strong floor bearers giving a greater load capacity and reducing any floor bounce
Every BillyOh log cabin comes with all of the construction elements to make the building; windows, doors, roof, floor, walls, glazing, mineral felt and all fixtures and fittings and instructions
Please Note: This product has been designed as an affordable solution to most popular light domestic uses. All products supplied self assembly flat packed unless otherwise stated.