Garden Furniture: Creative ways to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle
[/[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1"]c_[vc_column_text]lass="alignleft" href="https://billyoh.com/blog//wp-content/uploads/2015/11/a49.png">Enjoying your garden can be a great activity, particularly when you know you have created your stylish furnishings from common materials—reducing, recycling, and reusing products that would have been tossed out as waste. That’s right, you can build your own great garden furniture from common items you probably have lying around the house whilst doing your part to save the environment at the same time.[/vc[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1"]co[vc_column_text]he truth is, a myriad of amazing wood furniture exists that was created from unique but common materials like pallets and scrap wood. These DIY garden furniture ideas result in distinctive and stylish high-quality furniture from reusing and recycling everyday items that still have a lot more life in them. Great quality materials like wood and plastic can produce the relaxing and attractive garden furniture your garden deserves.
Take a look at these DIY Garden Furniture ideas that can be created simply by recycling and reusing common quality materials.[/vc_c[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1"]lu[vc_column_text]="alignright" href="https://billyoh.com/blog//wp-content/uploads/2015/11/a410.png">
- An Incredible Outdoor Bench – This incredible, beautiful bench is made from reclaimed pallet and staircase wood. It could be your first DIY outdoor furniture.
- 22 Easy and Fun DIY Outdoor Furniture Ideas – A multitude of DIY garden furniture projects include a complete garden ensemble complete with table, seating, a lounger, and a cooler.
- Tree Table and Stools – Check out this amazing site with a living room-worthy outdoor table and coordinating stools made completely of tree stumps.
- Cinderblock Sofa and Side Table – An incredible design of cinderblocks creates this sofa and side table—ideal for outdoors.
- Modern DIY Patio Furniture Ideas – This is a collection of DIY outdoor furniture with a modern twist including PVC tables, chairs, and loungers.
Finishing Your Garden Furniture
Once you’ve completed your DIY garden furniture; it’s time to complete the look. This can be done by adding stain and varnish, white washing, or brightly coloured paint. If you want your stylish garden furniture creations to be easily mobile in your garden, you can add casters to virtually any project. Need some help making the finishing decisions? Peruse these simple finishing ideas.
- Periwinkle Pallet Lounge – This great lounger made from pallets is finished in glossy periwinkle and adorned with cushions to create the perfect garden getaway for relaxing.
- Desk to Outdoor Bar – This bold bright project utilizes an old metal desk completed with glossy lime green paint and casters to make it an ideal serving cart or bar for your garden.
- Modern Porch Swing – A great addition to any garden, this porch swing is a charming choice when hanging with decorative chains, painted with robin’s egg blue paint and decorated with coordinating cushions.
- Pallet Bench and Table – Looking for a more rustic style? This great table is finished with varnish for a natural look and sits atop a base of stone.
- Cable Spool Table – Natural and nautical, this cable spool becomes a stylish table when finished with rope and a glass top.
After the painting or varnishing, add the finishing touches with parasols, cushions, and covers. Outdoor parasols are available in a multitude of colours and in your choice of aluminium or hardwood frames. Aluminium frames feature a crank and tilt system whilst hardwood frames offer a simple to use pulley system. Parasol bases keep your parasol in place in all kinds of weather. Chair cushions are the ideal finisher for your newly-created DIY chairs and loungers. You can choose from lounger cushions, seat pads, armchair cushions, and bean bag cushions in a myriad of hues to complement your garden décor.[/vc_colum[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1"]_t[vc_column_text]ss="billy-inside" style="text-align: center; " id="billy-1602210633">