If you want your wooden garden furniture to last longer and always look their best, a little maintenance work will be required. For this task, you will need the Barrettine Universal Garden Furniture Oil that helps protect the timber from various types of damage.
Why buy Barrettine Universal Garden Furniture Oil?
Made from a blend of natural oils and resins, this wood finishing product protects and nourishes most soft and hardwoods. Since rain and other harsh weather conditions can cause pieces of outdoor furniture to corrode over time, it can be one of the most practical and efficient maintenance systems you can apply.
Barrettine Universal Garden Furniture Oil penetrates deep into unsealed wood, leaving a natural, water-resistant finish to any outdoor garden furniture. Regular application helps nourish, protect and revitalise the appearance of weathered wood.
To use this garden furniture oil, treat your wooden sets at least once a year. It is available in jars of 1 litre to 5 litres of Barettine oil and is also suitable for furniture made from oak.
What are the notable features of the Barrettine Universal Garden Furniture Oil?
- Suitable for most soft and hardwoods
- Specifically designed to prevent weathering and greying of timber, reducing the risk of cracking, warping and splitting
- Resistant to weathering and the effects of rain and moisture
- Easy to apply with a brush or cloth
- Uses a low-odour furniture oil formula
- Very high in volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Blended using natural oils and resins
- Prevents weathering and colour reduction